Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
Restrictions: The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Brainstormingwomen, LLC
Disclaimer: All data and information provided on this site is strictly the opinion of Brainstormingwomen, LLC and does not constitute any financial, legal or other type of advice. BrainstormingWomen, LLC makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses or damages arising from its display or use.
We do not make any personal investments on behalf of our clients.
We provide no specific investment advice.
Thank you for visiting, I have relied on this proverb many times, hope it serves you well.
Jessica M. Garcia, MBA, CDFA™
How do we get started?
1. Initial Consultation; a 15 minute complimentary conversation about what you are trying to accomplish and how we may assist.
2. Once we agree to work together a Financial Document Checklist and Client Engagement Letter is sent to you to review/sign
3. Your payment is collected with the signed Client Engagement Letter and our first meeting is scheduled
4. Our services are available in 3 packages which we are happy to discuss with you
Expert Witness testimony fees are billed separately and not listed in this free structure.
We do not sell any financial products.
We are not attorneys.
DIVORCE IS NOT EASY, WE KNOW
The divorce process is sad, stressful, and many other words one could use to describe it, particularly if you have been married a long time and suddenly your spouse decides it is over. Sometimes it is also about relief, freedom, opportunity for a new life! This is how we choose to think of it, as an opportunity for our clients to live their best life yet.
When you are working to sort out the finances of divorce, it is important to make sure you have an objective party helping make sense of the numbers so that your best life does not get marred by financial vulnerability. We can walk through that process with you so you are aware of the impact of the decisions you are contemplating.
Our services are customized whether you are trying to figure out your budget for the Financial Affidavit, want to talk through the numbers in your Separation Agreement, or have numerous assets, etc. and need help getting organized. Whether you are sorting this out as a couple, or are preparing for a meeting with your attorney, we get you organized and ready so you make more efficient use of the time, with facts.
A CERTIFIED DIVORCE FINANCIAL ANALYST CAN EASE YOUR MIND
With your financial information like expenses, income, assets, and liabilities, we help determine the short-term and long-term financial impact of a proposed divorce settlement
to make sure it works now as well as down the road.
We examine and analyze the financial issues of your divorce, providing you and your lawyer with feedback to help strengthen their case. We help our clients avoid the common financial pitfalls
of divorce by offering valuable insight into the pros and cons of different settlement proposals.
CDFA™ “ROLE” IN THE DIVORCE PROCESS:
· Assemble financial facts and assumptions to evaluate settlement options
· Act as a financial advocate or neutral.
· Produce personalized financial documents; tailored to your specific financial situation
· Provide feedback to your attorney to assist in determining the best and fairest financial outcome
· Available to serve as an Expert Witness
BENEFITS OF HIRING A CERTIFIED DIVORCE FINANCIAL ANALYST:
· Peace of mind that the settlement is equitable
· Hearing an objective viewpoint during an emotional time